Mark Anthony Aiello ~ Associate
- Social Security Disability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Veterans’ Benefits
Mark Aiello is an associate attorney of J. Timothy Esper & Associates. Mark has 20 years of Social Security disability and workers' compensation experience and is available to respond to your questions regarding any SSD, comp or VA disability case. Mark has over a 90% Social Security award success rate and has recovered millions of dollars for our clients. In addition to the State of Michigan, Mark has represented individuals in Ohio, Indiana and Arizona. He recently became accredited by the VA, allowing him to represent vets in their claims for disability benefits throughout the country.
- Madison Heights Bishop Foley (1987)
- BA-Business Administration Pre-Law, (1991) Eli Broad College of Business, Michigan State University
- JD University of Detroit-Mercy College of Law (1995)
- Licensed in State of Michigan (1996), Federal Eastern District of Michigan (1996) and State of Arizona (2007)
- Accredited to practice in front of the Veterans' Administration (2010)
- Sustaining member of Michigan Association of Justice (MAJ), National Organization of Social Security Claimant Representatives (NOSSCR), National Organization of Veteran Advocates (NOVA) and Italian American Bar Association of Michigan (IABAM).